A plethora of Young, Fresh, Juicy Garlic Mustard plants are springing from the underground now, all to a great joy of the sophisticated gourmands of wild edibles.
If you feel mal-nourished with farmed food, take your sacks and call the wild weed in, it’s delicious and invasive! You can start tomorrow morning.
- Spicy, smoky wild alligator nuggets with mild apple chutney recipe.
- Traditional Slavic dish: Wild Boar kidneys with Honey Wine reduction and Ginger, over Buckwheat Kasha.
- Purslane and Cucumber Spring Salad with Tofu
- Spring is here, Sun of God is ressurected, Foraging season begins!
- Grow food forests, grow mushrooms, then forage for life.