- Spicy, smoky wild alligator nuggets with mild apple chutney recipe.
- Traditional Slavic dish: Wild Boar kidneys with Honey Wine reduction and Ginger, over Buckwheat Kasha.
- Purslane and Cucumber Spring Salad with Tofu
- Spring is here, Sun of God is ressurected, Foraging season begins!
- Grow food forests, grow mushrooms, then forage for life.
Category Archives: Beyond Organic
Beginner of summer is celebrated with blossoming roses, dancing maidens and this wonderful, elegant Wild Rose Sangria. Wild Rose Sangria, the tribute to the Goddess in you. Recipe: 4 parts still or seltzer water 1 part fresh wild rose petals … Continue reading
Plantain has been used medicinally by Europeans for centuries. Herbals dating from the 1500’s and 1600’s are full of recipes and uses for plantain. Plantain was brought to the US by European settlers who valued it for it’s culinary and … Continue reading
Ingredients: Flour and water for pasta Bunch of Japanese Knotweed Sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce or salt, chili peppers As I was harvesting Knotweed for dinner, my 8 years boy Alec decided to make pasta from scratch to aid the … Continue reading
There are usually 3-5 large eggs can be found inside a Dog Fish (shark), when you buy it whole, instead of filet. The eggs are essentially yolks, slightly larger than chicken egg yolk, and , as we mentioned in our … Continue reading
Happy Valentines Day to GABE THE FISH BABE’s FISH CLUB! Happy Valentines Day from all of us to all of you with our love and fishes. Made with Rainforest Alliance Certified single origin chocolate from Ecuador, this different kind of … Continue reading