- Spicy, smoky wild alligator nuggets with mild apple chutney recipe.
- Traditional Slavic dish: Wild Boar kidneys with Honey Wine reduction and Ginger, over Buckwheat Kasha.
- Purslane and Cucumber Spring Salad with Tofu
- Spring is here, Sun of God is ressurected, Foraging season begins!
- Grow food forests, grow mushrooms, then forage for life.
Traditional Slavic dish: Wild Boar kidneys with Honey Wine reduction and Ginger, over Buckwheat Kasha.
I was talking about how sustainable the foraging for invasive species is for some time now. But all these times i researched invasive plants and how they can be used in cooking as a healthier alternative to mass-produced veggies. Foraging … Continue reading
If you find yourself with too much fish, or simply want to try something different, here is a convenient recipe from Russia- on making Smoked Fish right in your oven. To produce smoke, we use a mix of aromatic herbs. … Continue reading
Mulberries (many varieties of Genus Morus) are prolific this year here on the west coast. Beautiful tall tries are covered with millions purple , pink or white sweet and juicy fruit. I hear many people about those berries that drop on people’s clothing … Continue reading